Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry provides a limited warranty to the Original Purchaser for all Custom Cabinetry and/or Countertops (hereafter referred to as “Product”). Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry warrants that its Product will be free from manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Although the Product is carefully inspected prior to and after installation, it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to bring to the attention of Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry any warranty issues.
This limited warranty shall apply only where the Product is properly installed; by Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry’s employees and sub contractors, for interior use only, is used for its intended purpose and is maintained strictly in accordance with the maintenance instructions.
Wilson Cabinetry’s limited warranty does not cover product that is installed in a non-climate controlled environment. Humidity and extreme changes in temperature will result in paint flaking and excessive wood movement, especially during season changes.
Wilson Cabinetry’s limited warranty does not cover yellowing of finishes/colors. We use M.L. Campbell top of the line non-yellowing paint products that have a proven track record in performance. However, all finishes yellow with time. Exposure to direct sunlight and lack of climate control results in accelerated yellowing. Some colors, especially in the white family show yellowing more readily.
This warranty is limited, and the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy against Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry shall be, at the option of the Company, replacement of the defective Product, repair, or refund of the purchase price. In no case will the Company be liable for labor to remove and/or reinstall the Product.
FURTHER, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LOCAL LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, OR OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER LIABILITIES OR OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry.
IN NO CASE WILL Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Any limited warranty claims must be addressed in writing to the address below, and must be received within thirty (30) days after the Purchaser learns the facts upon which the claim is based, or such claim shall be deemed waived.
1. We work with wood, which is a natural product. There will be color variations. We reserve the right to color variations of up to 10% on our finishes.
2. We guarantee that the product will be installed without damage. If we have caused the damage, we will repair it at no additional charge. However, if the damage is caused by other subs or individuals, we cannot be responsible for the cost of those repairs. An up-charge to the contractor or home owner may be billed for any repair work not caused by Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry.
3. We warrant our product against defects in workmanship, but not against abuse or lack of care.
4. While we use some of the best finishes available, they can be damaged.
5. Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry does not employ licensed plumbers or electricians, so our installation of cabinets and countertops does not include plumbing or electrical work. We will be happy to recommend trustworthy subcontractors to do that work for you.
6. Wilson Handcrafted Cabinetry cannot be responsible for the accuracy of information provided to us by contractors, home owners, or the like. We will use the information that is provided to us, with the expectancy that it is correct.
7. While our finishes are among the best, and are occasionally referred to as “water-resistant”, we cannot warrant against excessive moisture, abuse, or lack of care.
8. Cabinet and counter top installation is optimized when walls and floors are properly prepared for installation. This includes but is not limited to structurally sound, straight, level and square walls and floor, lack of which may cause poor installation and poor fit, or inconsistent countertop overhang and placement.